JOHN ALVARADO - MANAGING PARTNER
Alvarado Energy Advisors LLC was formed by John Alvarado January 2015. John is a highly experienced top tier professional with over 30 years experience in the energy industry. Prior to forming Alvarado Energy Advisors LLC, John was a Managing Director at The Seaport Group. Prior to Seaport, John was the Founding Partner at Power Capital Partners, LLC an energy-consulting group based in NY. Prior to that, John was a Founding Partner of Stratum Group an energy focused mezzanine finance group and Senior Vice President at MG Trade Finance Corp. a NY based commodity finance firm. His industry experience includes periods at Occidental Petroleum Corp. and Shell Oil and Chemical Company. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from New Mexico State University in Las Cruces, New Mexico and a Masters of Business Administration from Fordham University in New York City. John is a FINRA Registered Representative and has his Series 79, 63 and 7.
(firstname.lastname@example.org | 713-520-8746)
Focus SectorsSectors served include but are not limited to:
- Exploration & Production (Acquisition Workover, Development Drilling).
- Midstream (Gathering, Transportation, Pipeline, Processing, Terminalling, Storage, logistics).
- Oilfield Services.
- Water Handling, Transportation, Disposal.
- Downstream (Refineries, Stabilizers, Distillation, Separation).
- Liquid Natural Gas (LNG Facilities).
- Gas To Liquids (Modular Facilities).
We offer corporate advisory, private debt and equity placement, M&A, and restructuring advisory service. We cover a broad spectrum of geographies both domestically and internationally. Our services include the following:
- Debt: Credit Facility, 1st/2nd Lien, High Yield, Mezzanine
- Equity: Growth Capital, Institutional Capital
- Deal Types: Private Placements, Recapitalization, Acquisitions, Start-ups, LBO/MBOs, Dip Financing,
and Restructuring Financing.
- Strategic Advisory Services
- Restructuring Advisory Services
- Merger & Acquisitions (buy-side and sell-side)
- Industry, Market, and Company Research
- Business Plan Development
- Outsourced CFO Services
- Board of Directors Representation
Alvarado Energy Advisors LLC has associations with a number of boutique investment banking groups across the US that provide it with the depth necessary to under take any advisory and/or private placement effort. Please contact us for more details regarding these relationships.
Alvarado Energy Advisors LLC
Pennzoil Place, 700 Milam Street, Ste. 1300
Houston, Texas 77002
P. 713.520.8746 | C. 917.856.6138
Want to contact us now? Just drop us a line below.